How to make your purchase
1) Select the item you want by clicking the "Add to cart" link.
2) A box will display showing you what you've added to your cart. You can now decide whether to shop for more items or go to the checkout.
3) Once you've arrived at the checkout, you will need to tell us who you want us to make the invoice out to.. Enter your details in the section "Billing Info" and complete the form as comprehensively as possible. Your postal code tells us where you're situated so that is important. If your delivery address is different to the address you've used for the invoice or you're buying the products on behalf of someone else, please let us know by deselecting the "Ship to same address" tickbox and filling in the shipping address.
4) Once you have entered all your contact details you will see another option for shipping, you will see that it has calculated the cost to courier via economy service 3-5 working days. Our standard delivery is approx. 3-5 days (A lot depends on where you're situated). If you want us to express your purchase, please select the "Collect" option and call us to make arrangements.
5) Once that stage is completed, please check to see that the products that you've selected are correct and that the quantities are correct. You also need to tell us which payment type suits you - PayFast (Credit Cards, Bitcoin, Mobicred etc.) or EFT. PayFast is a secure facility where you can enter your bank details. None of this information is recorded on our site for your security. You will need to select the terms and conditions box and confirm your purchase.
6) If you selected PayFast as your payment method you will be taken to the secure Bank Payment Gateway for your Card details. If you selected EFT, your invoice has been processed and an order number issued for your reference number on your transfer.
6) Congratulations, you are now a customer of The Safe Shop t/a The Letterbox Shop. We will be in touch with you shortly to confirm some details and ensure your complete satisfaction with our offering.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further help on 021 761 7172